The opportunity to give people a smile is the greatest job in the world! My team and I have worked hard to create an atmosphere where adults and children alike can enjoy the time they spend with us and feel as though they are not in a doctor’s office. I want our patients to be excited to come see us and know they will be receiving the best quality treatment that they deserve and to be comfortable with every aspect of their care. There is nothing better than seeing a patient’s smile and improved confidence on the day their braces are removed.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Biomedical Science – Texas A&M University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
- Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
- Master of Science Degree – University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
As a Board Certified orthodontist, my commitment to continuing education is an important part of my practice. It is always my goal to provide my patients with the most up-to-date care and the most current information so they can make the best possible decisions regarding their treatments.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
Outside the Office
My family and I recently moved to Waco from the DFW area and we are very excited to become an active members of the Heart of Texas community. My wife, Kristen, and I have a beautiful young daughter named Claire and two awesome dogs Bo and Luke. When I have time away from the office, I love to spend time with my family and enjoy the outdoors in the beautiful Central Texas area!